Quest Digital is looking for a Full Stack Developer. Quest Digital is a marketing agency that gets as excited about the journey as we do the destination. We are not trying to disrupt the marketplace; quite the opposite. Our mission is to help established organizations stay relevant by leveraging new marketing technology.
Quest Digital is part of Great Lakes Publishing and acts as the digital arm for its owned media brands: Cleveland Magazine, Ohio Magazine and Lake Erie Living, as well as their established client base of more than 3,000 organizations. This position offers the best of both worlds for the right candidate: the chance to work with well-established and trusted brands and be part of an incredible digital growth opportunity.
Full Stack Web Developer is responsible for website and mobile app assignments: building, developing, testing, documenting and delivering quality solutions to meet client needs. Industry best practices and development methods will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects. This developer will have the opportunity to create web and mobile apps from start to finish with oversight and mentoring.
Key attributes and competencies: problem solving, flexibility, adaptability, quick learner with various technical environments, quality work on tight deadlines, creativity, patience, attention to detail and communication. This position reports directly to the Lead Developer.
- 4-6 years of experience as a developer required
- BS/BA degree in computer science or related field required
- Strong knowledge of how and when to use different front-end frameworks (Angular/Bootstrap/jQuery/React, etc.)
- Strong ASP.NET MVC experience
- Strong understanding of clean, clear data modeling and business logic
- Experience with ORMs and LINQ
- Experience with RESTful integration technologies
- Experience with various content management systems
- Experience with source control software (GitHub)
- Experience optimizing for speed on mobile devices
- Experience optimizing for accessibility
- Understanding of UI/IA best practices
- Understanding of security best practices
- Umbraco experience a big plus
- Knowledge of .NET Core a plus
- Ability to document newly created processes for non-technical users
- Azure experience a plus
- Desire and passion to innovate and keep up with new and emerging technologies
Send cover letter, resume with salary requirements and examples of projects you have worked on to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.